Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript is consistent with the focus and scope of the journal.
- The manuscript represents unique and original research.
- The manuscript has not been accepted and/or published elsewhere.
- The manuscript is written in Indonesian and includes an abstract in Indonesian and English.
- A4 paper size (210-290 mm), top margin 2.5 cm, bottom margin 2.5 cm, left margin 2.5 cm and right margin 2 cm.
- The manuscript is concise and compact with a total of 5-15 pages or 2500-7500 words.
- The number of references is at least 15 with at least 80% primary references (journals, dissertations, theses, etc.) and the level of novelty of the references is within the last 5 years.
- Citation in the manuscript must use Mendeley
- The file format is Word (doc, docx).
Upload additional files i.e:
- Ethical clearence or informed consent
- Turnitin results with a maximum plagiarism rate of 25%.
The use of the article will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed on Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The author warrants that the article is original, written by stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
JFR's spirit is to disseminate articles published are as free as possible. Under the Creative Commons license, JFR permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work. Users will also need to attribute authors and JFR on distributing works in the journal.
Rights of Authors
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
If the article was jointly prepared by other authors, any authors submitting the manuscript warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to be agreed on this copyright and license notice (agreement) on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this policy. JFR will not be held liable for anything that may arise due to the author(s) internal dispute. JFR will only communicate with the corresponding author.
JFR will publish the article (or have it published) in the journal if the article’s editorial process is successfully completed. JFR's editors may modify the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization, referencing and usage that deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible and such access will be free of charge for the readers as mentioned in point 3.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
However, due to the advancement and availability of hacking and data mining techniques found over the Internet, JFR will not be able to guarantee that other parties will not mine our users' email addresses in any possible ways found over the Internet.